We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Our contact details:
Office 6 & 7, Millennium House, Eden Street, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey, KT1 1BL
0800 470 4070
What type of personal information do we collect?
How do we collect personal information?
How is your information used?
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
- Notify you of changes or updates to our services.
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, blog posts and promotions of our
associated companies’ services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond Pangea Connected for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Your choices about marketing
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your data protection rights
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
16 or Under
How to complain
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office