With the PSTN switch-off creating swathes of opportunities for connectivity providers, it’s clear this is one of the greatest periods in channel history.
So, it’s the perfect time to discuss some important subjects, like how we can:
– Work together to build trust
– Capitalise on industry trends
– Think strategically about the challenges ahead
– How to find and win mobile data opportunities hiding under your nose
– How having the right mobile connectivity partner will make you profit, not take your profit
Who’s attending Comms Vision from our team?
We went the extra mile by helping partners break into new markets, and future-proofing their business using the industry’s most powerful mobile connectivity. So we’re delighted to have added to our bulging trophy cabinet.
Sales Director Bernie McPhillips is looking forward to Comms Vision and was thrilled with the Connected Britain win. He said: “At Comms Vision we rub shoulders with the best in the industry and discuss how we can support them in overcoming their biggest challenges. Our Connected Britain award win proves our partner-only, intelligent mobile data only approach is rewarding and worth recognition. Congratulations to all the winners and finalists, and we hope to see both, familiar faces and new faces at Comms Vision.”