So we’ve launched our PSTN switch-off sales planner: a free, smart tool that’ll help the channel take the guesswork out of the PSTN switch-off, cut weeks from planning replacement rollouts, and identify the perfect connectivity solution for each deployment.
What’s in the PSTN switch-off sales planner tool?
– Stop sell dates for every postcode you tell us about, so you can plan in advance and let customers know there’s a better option
– Recommended intelligent mobile connectivity solutions for each of your sites, based on location, data usage, and more
Why mobile trumps SoGEA for PSTN migration
And SoGEA just isn’t cut out for the job. It’s replacing ADSL services, but it’s still using the same ill-equipped copper lines; so it’s vulnerable to outages, and will be affected by weather and distance from exchanges. Plus, it can barely reach 80 Mbps speeds on a good day.
On the other hand, intelligent mobile data comes with a whole range of options: Multi-network 4G, 5G plug-and-play, static IPs, mobile L2TP for ISPs… the list goes on.
Intelligent mobile connectivity is also much easier to install, with speeds of up to 150 Mbps on 4G and 500 Mbps with 5G. To top it off, partners will never need to worry about outages or poor signal again with unsteered Multi-network SIMs that stay connected to the strongest network at all times.
Best of all: IoT and intelligent mobile data solutions are worth 3-5x more in exit value than fixed-line. They’re the clear choice for better business growth.
PSTN switch-off migration success stories
– 25,000+ network endpoints in the water industry
– 180,000 emergency call out systems in lifts
– 43,000+ endpoints used by gas and electricity companies
– 1.8m wearable alarms in the telecare industry
– 1m+ burglar and fire alarm systems
‘Partners just need to upload a few simple details about their deployments into our portal, and they’ll have a curated sales plan in their hands within seconds,’ he explained.
‘The PSTN switch-off is the biggest change in telecoms in the last 30 years; and the more prepared channel partners are, the more profitable an opportunity it’ll become. Give your customers the guidance they need, and you’ll be reaping the rewards for years to come.’