Comms Vision 2021 was the last big channel event for the year. And what a send-off for 2021 it was.
Like the name suggests, Comms Vision was a chance to zoom out and see the big picture in telecoms, including:
– what tech is selling well…
– …and what tech is on its way out (like the PSTN network)
– most importantly: steps you can take to prepare
How does your business hold up against change?
It’s about what your technology can do.
Data and user experience are now the core of the industry; and your customers are hungry for mobile connectivity solutions and personalised experiences.
And intelligent mobile connectivity will be the key to keeping businesses resilient in the years to come.
Demand isn’t wavering when it comes to:
– Pre-ethernet to connect sites ASAP
– On-demand backup to keep critical services online
– Global unsteered multi-network connectivity for roaming deployments
– 4G/5G L2TP that makes offering services straight from MNOs easy
– Keeping your business relevant and resilient in the years to come
– Boosting your company’s exit values