The demand for mobile data has never been higher. IoT has staked its claim as a mainstream technology, and 5G is set to change the connectivity game as we know it.
It’s a goldmine of value—and the annual Margin In Mobile is there for partners who are ready to tap into it. Now in its second year, the event brings together some of the Channel’s top mobile and IoT operators, service providers, vendors, and distributors to share expertise and resources.
Not to mention—it all takes place amid the lush green vistas of Northampton’s Marriott Hotel. Very swanky.
We’ll be there to show you how you can use intelligent IoT connectivity to:
- Skip the long wait for Ethernet and connect your customers from day one
- Stop worrying about overages and start maximising your profits with automated, flexible tariffs
- Keep your customers connected through outages and give them peace of mind with resilient, on-demand backup
- Dodge any dips in network coverage and find the strongest 4G network wherever you are with unsteered Multi-net sims
- Migrate and optimise your SIM estate
‘As Channel-only providers, we’re delighted to sponsor Margin in Mobile again; it’s the go-to platform for partners who want a head start on new opportunities in the industry,’ said our MD Dan Cunliffe.
‘Through intelligent IoT connectivity and Multi-network 4G connectivity , we’ll help you pinpoint those opportunities, win them, and generate profitable revenue.’
We’re sponsoring this year’s event. If you’re going and you’re ready to win in the mobile market, drop us a line.Contact us