What is your IoT strategy? This is the question being asked in today’s boardrooms by both resellers and business owners.
Starting this conversation can be at times daunting, and here at Pangea we want to help you broach it. Below are our recommended 10 questions to get you started.
The first step is to find out more about the business and what needs to be achieved from a business perspective. In order to find out what the business case is you need to ask the following questions:
- What are the business’s needs of the client?
- What are the business’s objectives?
- What is the business trying to achieve?
The next step is to determine how the business will measure ROI in the IoT solution. Some of the most common measure are:
- Lowered costs
- Improved efficiency
- Increased sales revenue
Once you have established the above, it is important to make sure the solution’s implementation process works effectively from an operations point of view:
- Is the solution easy to understand?
- Can it be easily implemented?
- Is the solution versatile and dynamic?
- Is there a need for flexibility within service delivery?
Finally, you have ensure the business can maintain the IoT solution with the right processes in place:
- How will the business manage the solution on a regular basis ?
- Is there training required for the businesses allocated management and support teams?
- What is the aftercare and support required?
These question should lead you to unlocking your business’s full IoT potential.
We would love to know your IoT strategy. Get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.